To be taken to the Phelps/Gosper Ag & 4-H Ag Page, move your mouse over the highlighted text and "click".
County 4-H Newsletters.....................
County 4-H Newsletters and 2015 Yearbooks available at the following highlighted text. Keep up to date with what is going on in YOUR county 4-H program with the monthly newsletters.
Phelps-Gosper 4-H Members.............
Enrolling in 4-H in 2015.....
Our Phelps and Gosper County 4-H members may now enroll in the 4-H program on-line. Instructions for enrolling are available by opening the following: Enrollment Instructions. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact either Extension Office, Phelps-308-995-4222, or Gosper - 308-785-2390. The address to enroll is: ne.4honline.com. Leaders are asked to NOT use the online enrollment option at this time. Please continue to use the paper enrollment form. (below)
News for our Leaders.............
2015 Leader Enrollment Form - Please open the highlighted Leader Enrollment Form text and fill out the required information. After you have completed the form, print it out and mail it to either the Phelps or Gosper Extension Office.
SPOTLIGHT.... Leader Newsletters
Phelps County Scholarship Information:
- Phelps 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application, 9 pages
- Lawrence Nelson 4-H Scholarship App, 6 pages
- Post Secondary Scholarship App, 5 pages
Gosper County Scholarship Information:
- Gosper 4-H Council Scholarship Application, 4 pages. This is a writtable form. Please remember to print two (2) pages of Page 4 titled "4-H Recommendation Form". All forms are DUE into the Gosper County Extension Office by April 1, 2015.
Gosper Scholarship Update (12/10/2014) The Gosper County 4-H Council approved a motion to award up to four (4) $500 scholarships at their November 2014 meeting. The scholarships are open to 2015 graduating high school seniors who have been participants in the Gosper County 4-H program.
Upcoming Phelps/Gosper Dates
- March 9-Gosper Extension Board mtg @ 6 p.m.
- March 17 - 4-H Shooting Sports/Shotgun Sign up in Phelps Co.
- March 26-Gosper 4-H Promotion Event
- March 27 - Gosper 4-H Carnival
- March 27 - Quality Assurance Trng @ 4:30 p.m. Elwood
- April 1 - ALL Phelps & Gosper Scholarship Apps DUE in office
- April 7 - Phelps Gosper Speech Contest in Elwood
- April 11 - Lottery Hog selection, early afternoon in Holdrege
- April 11 - Phelps & Gosper Lottery Hog Selection
Entering 4-H County Fair Project Online Instructions
Phelps and Gosper County 4-H members and their families will be able to complete their County 4-H exhibit entries online. Instructions for each county are available at the following pages. And remember - the deadline to complete your entries for the county fair is July 10 at 11:59 p.m.
By moving your mouse over the above "4-H Career Portfolio" title, you will be taken to the Nebraska 4-H website where the 4-H Career Portfolio and information about it can be found. Contact your Extension Office for information on the guidelines for your county 4-H Career Portfolio. Your 4-H Career Portfolio is due in the Phelps or Gosper Extension Office by September 30.
County 4-H Constitutions
Each county maintains their own 4-H Constitution and they are available for your reference.
To access the 2015 Phelps and Gosper County 4-H Premium Book , click on the title and you will be taken to another page with all the sections. The Holdrege High School FFA information is available by moving your mouse over the title.
If you have any questions on projects or premiums, please contact either the UNL Phelps County Extension Office at 995-4222 or the UNL Gosper County Extension Office at 785-2390